INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS – TRADEMARKS
“Margiolakis Evangelos P.C.” , owner and beneficiary of all rights of the website http://www.contessa-hotel.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Contessa Hotel website”), provides its visitors/ members/ subscribers/ readers (hereinafter referred to as “users”) with a host of services, pages, choices and/or sources. Users of the services of the Contessa Hotel website understand and acknowledge that all pages/ services are provided “as is” and that neither the Contessa Hotel website nor its beneficiary shall bear no liability whatsoever for any limited duration, deletion, poor performance or failure to store any user data and/or any content of personal pages/services. Access to the use of the services of the Contessa Hotel website may require the payment of fees to third parties (for instance, Internet service providers, charge of on-line time). Users shall be solely responsible to pay the corresponding fees. In addition, users shall be solely liable for their personal equipment along with the necessary technological means ensuring them access to the services of the Contessa Hotel website. By making use of the services, the users of the Contessa Hotel website fully and unreservedly accept these terms. To this effect, the Contessa Hotel website recommends its users to carefully read the texts below and refer to [email protected] for any queries they may have.
In addition to the exceptions explicitly set forth (intellectual property rights of third parties, associates and bodies), the entire content of the Contessa Hotel website, including pictures, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, services provided and, in general, all files of this web site (save the content created by users through customized services) shall be intellectual property, registered trademarks and service marks of “Margiolakis Evangelos P.C.” and shall be protected by the respective provisions of Greek and European Law and international agreements and conventions. Therefore, the content of the Contessa Hotel website cannot be sold, copied, modified, counterfeited, imitated, reproduced or republished in whole or in part, without prior written permission, or be downloaded, transmitted, distributed or otherwise exploited. With the explicit exception of the above indicative cases, separate storage of a single copy of part of the content in a plain personal computer of the user solely for the latter’s personal use and not for public or commercial operation shall be allowed, provided that its origin is not deleted and that no third parties or the relevant intellectual and industrial property rights are affected in whatsoever way. The other products or services referred to in the electronic pages of this node and bearing the marks of the respective organizations, corporations, associates, bodies, unions, etc shall be the intellectual and industrial property of these persons.
By way of example, but not limited to, users are not allowed to use the services of the Contessa Hotel website to:
1. Upload, post, email, transmit, or use other method to install content that is unlawful, harmful, misleading, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, violent, harassing, obscene, racially or otherwise objectionable, invasive of privacy or personal data, hateful, etc.
2. Impersonate any natural or legal person or falsely state the identity of the user/member or otherwise misrepresent the association and/or co-operation of the user/member with another natural or legal person.
3. Falsify or otherwise alter the identifiers of users/members with a view to providing misleading information regarding the content transmitted via the services of the Contessa Hotel website.
4. Upload, post, email, transmit, or use other method to have content installed by a person that does not have a right to transmit such content under any law or under fiduciary relationships.
5. Upload, post, email, transmit, or use other method to install software or other content (text, picture, sound, video, animation) that infringes on any intellectual property rights of anybody (including trade secrets).
6. Upload, post, email, transmit, or use other method to install any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk/spam mail” or any other form of solicitation.
7. Upload, post, email, transmit, or use other method to install and/or promote and/or make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
8. Interfere with or disrupt the services or servers or networks connected to the services of the Contessa Hotel website, or disobey any requirements, procedures or regulations of use of such networks.
9. Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, national, European or international law and/or any regulations having the force of law and concerning and/or covering any of the services of the Contessa Hotel website.
10. Interfere with the privacy as well as the individual and social rights of other users/members in whatsoever way (for instance, by collecting and/or storing personally identifiable information about other users/members). Users of the Contessa Hotel website shall be solely and exclusively liable to fully restore any damage incurred by the Contessa Hotel website and its associates as a result of any challenge, dispute or litigation that may arise from non-compliance of users with the terms of this article. In case the services of the Contessa Hotel website are employed in a way contravening these terms, the Contessa Hotel website reserves the right to refuse access to the service without notice.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Having regard to the nature and volume of the Internet, under no circumstances, including negligence, shall the Contessa Hotel website be liable for any damage incurred by the users of pages, services, choices and contents of the Contessa Hotel website. The contents of the Contessa Hotel website are provided “as is”, with no warranties whatsoever, whether be express or implied, with respect to their merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Contessa Hotel website undertakes to collect, process and distribute its content, which however, due to the tremendous volume of information transferred on its hosting servers and the participation of third parties (whether be natural or legal persons, or the users themselves), cannot be monitored physically during its initial production and collection. Therefore, in no event can the Contessa Hotel website guarantee the thoroughness, accuracy, fullness, adequacy, lawfulness and, in general, the quality or fitness thereof or the absence of any errors. Users utilize the services at their own initiative and responsibility and, additionally, the Contessa Hotel website recommends its users to double check the information provided. The Contessa Hotel website does not give any express warranty that the pages, services, choices and contents will be provided free of errors, without interruption, or that the errors will be corrected. Additionally, the Contessa Hotel website does not warrant that the Contessa Hotel website or other affiliated sites or the servers through which the above are made available to users will be free of viruses or other harmful elements.
The Contessa Hotel website provides its users with the capability to purchase services and/or products through e-commerce applications pursuant to the terms hereof and/or other special terms regarding the provision of e-commerce services. The Contessa Hotel website fully complies with the provisions of Law 2251/1994 on Consumer Protection and the regulatory acts and decisions related to remote sales. Thus, the Contessa Hotel website is obliged to inform its users with respect to: a) the substantial characteristics of the products and/or services the Contessa Hotel website makes available; b) their price and the value added tax, if not included in the price; c) payment terms; d) availability of products; e) mode, time and cost of shipping – delivery of products; and f) revocation right.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR ROOM BOOKINGS
Due to COVID-19, you can cancel your reservation until the date of arrival, without any cancellation fees. The payment for your reservation will be made during your stay at the hotel.
The Contessa Hotel website explicitly reserves the right to use the space offered to its users to upload and post any content (personal pages, etc) and to promote advertising messages of any type and size as long as this content is part of the services of the Contessa Hotel website.
The Contessa Hotel website shall not be liable in whatsoever way for the communication of its users with third-party providers of services advertised on the Contessa Hotel website or for any commercial transaction that may arise from such a relation.
The Contessa Hotel website may occassionaly provide the users of its services with the capability to vote on current issues formulated as questions. The answers of voters are recorded, analyzed and commented by the Contessa Hotel website for conclusions to be drawn regarding public opinion in relation to the topic put to the vote. The Contessa Hotel website reserves the exclusive right to collect and exploit such data and the findings to which the Contessa Hotel website is led shall be the Contessa Hotel website’ s intellectual property. The Contessa Hotel website determines specific terms regarding participation in voting and reserves the right to terminate voting.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The Contessa Hotel website does not control the availability, content, personal data protection policy, quality and thoroughness of the services of other web sites and pages to which users are referred through links, hyperlinks or advertising banners. Therefore, users acknowledge that they should refer directly to the respective web sites and pages for any problem encountered when visiting or using the services of other web sites, which will be solely responsible for the services they provide. In no event can it be believed that the Contessa Hotel website abides by or accepts the content or services of the web sites or pages to which the Contessa Hotel website refers and/or is linked in whatsoever way.
COMMENCEMENT – TERMINATION OF SERVICES OPERATION
The Contessa Hotel website reserves the right to modify and/or suspend or terminate its services, in whole or in part, with or without notice to users/subscribers.
GOVERNING LAW AND OTHER TERMS
The aforementioned use terms and conditions of the Contessa Hotel website as well as any amendment thereof are construed and supplemented by Greek Law, the Law of the European Union and the corresponding international conventions. Should any provision of the above terms become invalid, it shall automatically cease being in force and it shall be removed from this document without prejudice to the validity of the other terms. This document is the entire agreement between the Contessa Hotel website and the user of its pages and services and shall bind solely these parties. Any amendments to these terms shall be taken into account and shall be a part of this agreement insofar as they are formulated in writing and incorporated herein.